Monday, January 12, 2009

This weekend...

I'm sure by now everyone is tired of hearing "Oh we're going to Vegas this weekend...oops no now we are going next weekend." Finally after months of trying to go and not being very successful due to work schedules we are 100% getting on a plane this Friday January 16th, 2009. In fact I received our plane tickets and our hotel confirmation and picked up my dress.

Here are some pictures after searching and searching I finally found "The One"!


Here she is...
Photobucket

I had to take pictures in sections because I didn't have a great place to hang this beautiful dress. Hopefully tonight my friend Jamie can come by and take some pictures of me IN the dress. If not then I will be sure to post pictures when we come back from VEGAS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennelle said...

Have fun!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

Can't wait to see it on you! Have a great trip!