Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shingles

Okay so I have shingles. I feel sorry for anyone who currently has or has ever had them. It's painful and the blisters aren't even the worst of it. The fact that my left side from my back to around the front feels like it's on fire and occasionally it feels as if I'm being stabbed. Now normally I wouldn't complain but on top of the shingles (that refuse to go away) I have strep throat. For the last four days when I speak it's like really high pitched and squeaky. I did however have two people tell me that it sounds "cute".

Well I'm off to pick up Chase and his pumpkin from Maw-Maw's so we can go home and carve it with the other kids.

Much love all!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, I feel so bad for you! I don't think I know anyone that has had shingles, but I am afraid to get them.

I hope you feel better soon!

Shannon said...

They are awful. I don't wish this on anyone! :(